- Write thank you notes to the teachers and counselors who wrote recommendations on your behalf, informing them of your college decisions.
- As your college decisions come in, make plans to attend accepted student events or online sessions to help you make a decision on where to matriculate.
- Talk with current students to truly understand the campus culture.
- If you are considering a gap year, begin to submit applications.
- Continue researching the colleges on your list and make plans for virtual or in-person campus visits for this spring.
- Be sure to add yourself to the mailing list on the college website for your colleges of interest.
- Work with your consultant to create a list of activities with descriptions that you will later use to complete your application.
- Discuss with your consultants which two teachers you will ask to write college recommendations.
- If you plan to work with a college consultant now is the time to interview and choose one.
- Develop a standardized testing plan for the coming year and if you need testing accommodations, request them now. Be sure you have the appropriate documentation.
- Finalize summer plans.
- Discuss you course choices for next year with us. Challenge yourself appropriately while allowing time for activities, social life, family time and sleep!