February To-Do List
- Keep us informed of your admissions decisions. If you were deferred, update the college on your continued interest and new information such as test scores, leadership activities or academic accomplishments.
- Avoid senioritis by keeping your grades up and avoiding disciplinary issues.
- As you research colleges, be sure to complete the virtual information sessions and tours, and look for special opportunities such as student panels, opportunities to visit an online class, and virtual open houses. Track this list for in-person admission events and visit availability.
- Keep your grades up!
- Register for standardized tests if you plan to take them (SAT, ACT).
- Choose next year’s courses wisely remembering to challenge yourself appropriately but not overextending yourself.
- Make plans for the summer—a virtual or an in-person job, volunteer work or an enrichment program. Let us know if you need ideas.