Cyber Security Programs
Are you interested in pursuing a career in cybersecurity?
As our society is becoming ever more digitized and cyber-attacks, such as malware, ransomware, spam, phishing, and corporate account takeovers are becoming daily occurrences, there is a growing need for cybersecurity professionals.
If you are interested in computer science and the digital world, and want to secure a career in safeguarding data and networks, cybersecurity may be just the program for you.
Check out these six top undergraduate programs that offer a major and/or concentration in cybersecurity:
- University of Maryland College Park – Department of Computer Science, cybersecurity track
- Indiana University Bloomington – BS in Cybersecurity and Global Policy – This is a collaborative program between the Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering, the College of Arts and Sciences, and the Hamilton Lugar School of Global and International Studies.
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – BS in Homeland Security & Intelligence
- Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) – BS in Computing Security
- Northeastern University – BS in Cybersecurity in the Khoury College of Computer Science
- Drexel University – College of Computing & Informatics – BS in Computing and Security Technology (BSCST) is Drexel’s cybersecurity undergraduate degree.